iCE Basic Training
The iCE Basic Training course is a 4 day face-to-face classroom course. It covers the basic principles and design philosophy for all innovaphone devices. Participants will learn everything that is required to set up a simple innovaphone PBX scenario. Practical exercises will include some simple and some more complex solution scenarios which will be configured to give participants an overview of the versatility of the innovaphone product range. The class is held in a lab environment and provides substantial hands-on experience for handling innovaphone devices.
Passing the course is a prerequisite for attending the iCE Advanced Training Course.
Module 1 - Initial startup and recovery procedure
Module 2 - General Design of innovaphone Devices
Module 3 - PBX
Module 4 - Analog and ISDN interfaces
Module 5 - Compact Flash Card
Module 6 - innovaphone Voice Mail
Module 7 - myPBX introduction
Module 8 - Operational Basics
Module 9 - VoIP Protocols
Module 10 - More on Licenses
Face-to-face classroom course. Bring your own laptop!
4 days (for courses held in Sindelfingen, Kamen and Mühlau, the course is from Monday morning to Thursday evening or from Tuesday morning to Friday evening. For courses held in Pescantina / Verona, the course is from Monday afternoon to Friday evening)
This course is designed for IT/TeleComm technicians and PBX administrators. This training course is not suitable for sales, presales or end-user administrators.
This course is available in German, English, French or Italian, dependent on dates and location. Please note, however, that all course documentation and online material are only available in English!
- sufficient understanding of technical English texts
- basic knowledge of ISDN and telecommunications (e.g. signalling protocols, numbering plans)
- basic knowledge of TCP/IP
- administrator rights and skills on your own laptop
- familiarity with web based applications
- participants must pass a preparatory on-line exercise prior to the startof the course
- please bring your own laptop with Windows, up-to-date browser(IE, FF, Chrome), email and administration rights
- innovaphone Head Office 71065 Sindelfingen, Germany: German and English language Trainings
- innovaphone Office Ospedaletto di Pescantina, Italy: Italian and French language trainings
- innovaphone certified Training Center of KOMSA Gruppe in 59174 Kamen, Germany: German language Trainings
- innovaphone certified Training Center of KOMSA Gruppe in 09241 Mühlau, Germany: German language Trainings
- innovaphone certified Training Center of Ingram Micro Barcelona, Spain: Spanish language trainings
Number of Participants
Limited to 8 participants
One calendar week before the course is due to begin. The course will be cancelled if there are less than 4 registrations at that point in time.
1,200 Euro (incl.lunch and drinks)
A final exam takes place at the end of the course. Successful participation is achieved when the examination has been passed and is the prerequisite for participation in the iCE Advanced Training course. For subsequent trainings,proper training equipment is required. We recommend you make sure you have this equipment at hand already when you do the basic training, so you can practice before attending further trainings. However when you attend an on-site training, we will provide the equipment. So for the duration course, you are using the equipment in our lab.