2021-05-25 | Newsticker
Announcement: The Launch of our innovaphone Community
With our innovaphone Community, we want to give partners and end customers the opportunity to become familiar with myApps and to test the different functions of the platform with the various apps. innovaphone Community is cloud-based and runs on innovaphone myApps Cloud. It is operated by innovaphone and made available to partners and end customers free of charge (please note that fees may apply with mobile connections).
Important notice: We further use the innovaphone Community for online events hosted by innovaphone where we share latest information and interesting content with you.
- Check the Agenda app regularly to view the status of all dates for the online events
- Live presentations by innovaphone are broadcast via our Live Stream app
- The integrations show you how to integrate 3rd party apps into the myApps interface. These apps are available for you to test but they are not included within the innovaphone AG product portfolio
- Visit the Overview app for additional information and how to get started.
Set up your own user account right away, become part of our innovaphone Community and take a look around for yourself.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with your innovaphone Partner Manager.
2021-05-06 | Newsticker
New innovaphone White Paper: “Corporate Communications – Cloud Computing & its Alternatives”
We proudly present our new innovaphone white paper: Corporate Communications – Cloud Computing & its Alternatives.
The innovaphone white paper will provide detailed information on following topics:
- Why do businesses switch their enterprise communication to the cloud
- Five myths about the cloud
- “Helping you decide” – would your company profit from the cloud?
- How can you make sure to select the right cloud solution for your business
- The innovaphone concept: rent, buy or move to the cloud
Download our latest innovaphone white paper “Corporate Communications – Cloud Computing and its Alternatives” now and free of charge.
2021-04-14 | Newsticker
innovaphone participates in the "Cloud Services made in Germany" initiative
How time flies – it has already been a year since we launched our own innovaphone cloud solution. Especially last spring, many of our customers profited from the flexible concept of the innovaphone myApps Cloud, since a lot of businesses had to quickly set up remote workplaces for their staff due to the emerging pandemic.
Even if things had to move fast back then, the security aspect was certainly not neglected. Back then and also today, it is one crucial factor why customers opt in favor of our innovaphone myApps Cloud – developed in Germany and hosted in Europe.
Just in time for our 1st anniversary of innovaphone myApps Cloud, innovaphone has joined the “Cloud Services made in Germany” initiative, which stands for legal clarity when using cloud solutions. Especially in a globalized world, ’made in Germany’ is a seal of quality that stands for reliability, durability and solidity. By fulfilling the strict criteria for inclusion in the solution catalogue of the ’Cloud Services made in Germany’ initiative, our customers receive even more legal clarity.
Some of the admittance criteria include:
- The business of the cloud service provider was founded in Germany and the headquarters are also located in Germany.
- The business concludes contracts with customers of cloud services with Service Level Agreements (SLA) according to German law.
- The place of jurisdiction for all contractual and legal matters rests in Germany.
- The business provides locally based, German-speaking service and support for customer enquiries.
For further details, please refer to our innovaphone press release.
2021-04-12 | Newsticker
UPDATE: IP6013 VoIP Gateway - available from V13r1 SR25
We had already provided information on our latest addition and key player of the innovaphone VoIP gateway product range at the end of last year. Now, we are happy to announce that the IP6013 will be available with the service release V13r1 SR25 (scheduled for mid April 2021).
Please visit our website for more detailed information on our IP6013 VoIP gateway
2021-03-25 | Newsticker
Beta 13r2 is coming
Our BETA VERSION 13r2 is just around the corner and we cordially invite you to now join the test phase of our Beta Version
We have compiled some helpful information for you:
GENERAL PROCEDURE OF BETA PHASES:
- The Beta 13r2 includes many new features and apps and is divided into different phases. The first test phase is available for you as of today, you may want to take a look straight away
- Every new phase will be announced via the Highlights of our Release Notes in our monthly newsletter and via our innovaphone Tech account on Twitter.
- The Beta is continuously being developed and expanded with new features, apps, etc.
FORUM & LOGIN:
- Participate in the test phase via our newly created Beta Forum
- Should you not yet be registered with an innovaphone Forum account, simply sign up now and get started straight away.
- One you have logged into the innovaphone Forum, click onto V13r2 Beta Forum and you will be exactly where you need to be
DOWNLOAD AND FEEDBACK:
- Download the Software from our V13r2 Beta Store now
- Test the Beta Version of 13r2 and send us your FEEDBACK
- We have already started some discussions for you to participate in
- The topic you would like to discuss is not listed yet? You can always start a new discussion
- Please note: the preferred language for the Beta phase is English
Sneak Preview: innovaphone Conference Web Access
2021-03-22 | Newsticker
NEW: IP73 WiFi Phone – Bluetooth-capable Handset for Use in Office Environments
Our IP62 WiFi phone is being replaced by the IP73, which is now ready for order. The new handset features the modern look of our current DECT devices and offers a great new feature: it supports Bluetooth headsets. Just like the IP62, the IP73 can be operated on the innovaphone PBX as an extension line on its own or on the same extension number in addition to a desktop phone.
Please note: The IP62 will soon receive the status “End of Sale” and can then no longer be ordered. We still have a limited number in stock. These can be ordered on a first come – first served basis while stocks last.
For more detailed information on equipment, features and technical data, please refer to our innovaphone Wiki.
2021-02-17 | Newsticker
Highlights of the Current Service Release V13r1 SR23
New SIP provider – Germany
104716 - SIP-Provider Profile DE-Easybell-SIP_Trunk
myApps for mobile: new optimization for Android and iOS
Contacts app: optimization of the LDAP registration
104762 - App Contacts: Install Script, LDAP Authentication
A domain for the user (LDAP) can now be entered in the Contacts Plugin in the AP Manager. This makes it possible to forward LDAP queries via the Reverse Proxy with a freely definable bind domain in the user name to the correct innovaphone App Platform.
2020-12-23 | Newsticker
Hacker attack on the innovaphone internal network
In december there was a hacker attack on our internal network. It seems improbable that personal data was downloaded, and there is no proof that personal data was accessed, however, we cannot fully disregard the possibility.
In the meantime all persons whose data might have been accessed have been informed by us.
Please note: the innovaphone PBX, the innovaphone App Platform or other innovaphone equipment and software were NOT accessed. All innovaphone equipment remained safe at any time during the attack.
The attackers just managed to gain access to microsoft servers within our internal network.
We are very sorry about this incident and we are currently working on ways how to better protect our data and that of our business partners in the future.